“The secret of good teaching is to regard the child’s intelligence as a fertile field in which seeds may be sown, to grow under the heat of flaming imagination. Our aim therefore is not merely to make the child understand, and still less to force him to memorize, but so to touch his imagination as to enthuse him to his inmost core. We do not want complacent pupils, but eager ones.”
— Dr. Maria Montessori
Montessori teachers rarely teach to the whole class. Instead, they give lessons to small groups based on ability, readiness, and interest. This means that each child is constantly challenged at just the right level. A 2nd grader who is advanced in math may join a group of 3rd graders; if she struggles with reading, she may also join a group of 1st graders in literature circles. As all the instructions are individualized, and with a three-year age mix (1st – 3rd grade, and 4th – 6th are in one mixed-age community), children don’t compare themselves against others as much, and instead focus on their own personal goals and development.
1. Stimulating ambition in the minds of buds.
2. Making ingenious pupil.
3. Inculcating tenacity.
4. Leading juvenile beyond textbooks .
5. Special training for NEET, TOEFL & IELT with the faculties of kota rajastan .
6. Enhancing LSRW skills in the level of CBSE
7. Teaching edify & making swaggers is our motto .
8. Montessori method of teaching for KG .
9. Van & hostel facility available .
10. Yoga for mental ability, Hindi, Computer & Abacus classes
11. Special training for slow bloomers to get good marks in public exam
12. To inculcate sportsmanship we have tennis, Shuttlecock, KHO KHO, volley ball etc.