“ I have studied the child. I have taken what the child has given me and expressed it and that is what is called the Montessori method.”
— Dr. Maria Montessori
The Montessori Method is a way about thinking about who children are. It is a philosophy that respects the unique individuality of each child. Dr. Montessori believed in the worthiness, value and importance of children. Her method does not compare a child to norms or standards that are measured by traditional educational systems. It is founded on the belief that children should be free to succeed and learn without restriction or criticism.
1. Stimulating ambition in the minds of buds.
2. Making ingenious pupil.
3. Inculcating tenacity.
4. Leading juvenile beyond textbooks .
5. Special training for NEET, TOEFL & IELT with the faculties of kota rajastan .
6. Enhancing LSRW skills in the level of CBSE
7. Teaching edify & making swaggers is our motto .
8. Montessori method of teaching for KG .
9. Van & hostel facility available .
10. Yoga for mental ability, Hindi, Computer & Abacus classes
11. Special training for slow bloomers to get good marks in public exam
12. To inculcate sportsmanship we have tennis, Shuttlecock, KHO KHO, volley ball etc.